Rust Strappy Back One Piece
1788 - Strappy Back One Piece
Size Chart / Juniors
Size Chart / General
Our swimsuits are made of high quality materials to further resist natural wear and tear caused by exposure to heat and moisture. To keep your swimsuit in good condition, please follow these instructions:
- Rinse your swimsuit in cold water prior to wearing for the first time.
- Use a mild detergent
- Hand wash in cold water to remove saltwater, chlorine, sunscreen and oils.
- Roll in a towel, pressing gently to remove water. Never wring.
- Lay flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
Machine Washing Instructions
- Separate and wash swimsuit according to color.
- We advice you use cold water temperature
- Set washing machine to delicates or the lowest setting possible.
- Use a very mild detergent.
- After washing, hang swimsuit to dry in a place away. Do not put in an electric drying machine.