The bottoms fit great! The tops were a bit small. But still enough to wear!
Look irresistible from every angle in the Lace-Up Back Top. This swimmie has a plunging neckline and beautiful back style crisscross paneling and adjustable drawstrings that can be tied in the front or back.
• Plunging neckline
• Thick straps
• Adjustable drawstrings
• Crisscross paneling
• Product does not contain padding
**Products are hand dyed so actual color may vary
Material: 80% Polyester, 20% spandex
Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Dippin' Daisy's suit stays fabulous.
1. Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
2. Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
3. Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
4. Switch up your look and alternate Dippin' Daisy's suits. We all need our beauty rest this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.