Ready to make an entrance? Our Unify One Piece boasts an eye-catching asymmetrical design, high-cut legs for elongating the body, and peek-a-boo cutouts to show off your midriff and side. Plus, the bandeau can be worn separately, so you get two looks in one!
- Straight cut neckline
- Single shoulder strap connected to bottoms
- Asymmetric front and back cut out
- Cheeky Coverage
- Top and bottom can be worn separately
Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Dippin' Daisy's suit stays fabulous.
- Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- Switch up your look and alternate Dippin' Daisy's suits. We all need our beauty rest this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50
Model is wearing Size S
Measurements: Bust: 32", Waist: 24.5", Hips: 38", Height: 5'7"
Are you still having trouble deciding which size is right for you? We all wear Dippin' Daisy's swimwear and would love to help you! Email one of our team members at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assist you.