Fall further in love with EDM wearing the Carnival Top. Flaunt a v-cut neckline and seamed detailing in the front and finish it off with a minimal, barely there back.
- V-cut neckline
- Seamed detailing
- Minimal back
- Product does not contain padding
**Products are hand dyed so actual color may vary
Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Dippin' Daisy's suit stays fabulous.
- Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- Switch up your look and alternate Dippin' Daisy's suits. We all need our beauty rest this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Our Return Policy
We believe that every customer should be 100% happy with their swimwear. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return the swimwear for a refund within 30 days of receiving your purchase. The product must have all tags attached, all hygienic linings still in place and must be returned in its original state. Products that are worn or washed will not be accepted.
Due to health regulations, we cannot accept styles that are worn, soiled, damaged or washed. Dippin' Daisy's reserves the right to decide whether or not a product has been soiled. If we do declare an item as soiled, the order will not be given a refund or store credit and we cannot send back the item—legally, we have to damage out soiled items.
Customers are responsible for paying for the shipping cost of any returns. Original shipping costs are not refundable. Product returns will be processed between 5-10 days of when we receive it. Any purchase made through our website cannot be returned to any brick and mortar store.
We’re sorry—we currently do not offer exchanges. If you need a different size, simply return the undesired item for a refund and repurchase the new size needed. Sale items or promotional items are non-refundable and cannot be accepted for returns in any way. No returns. No exchanges. No exceptions.
When purchasing a sale item, make sure to double check your size with the sizing chart and the model’s information listed. Once an order has been placed, no changes can be made.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of when you received your purchase. All items must be in new, unused condition with all tags and hygienic liners attached.
- FINAL SALE: Items marked as final sale are non-refundable and cannot be returned for a refund or store credit.
How to Make a Return
If you want to make a return, you must include the original packing slip in your package so we know whom to refund. Always make sure to securely pack your merchandise inside a shipping bag or box and seal it tightly. You are responsible for paying shipping costs on all returns unless the item was damaged, wrong or defective. If you received a damaged, wrong or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately at (626) 782-7620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mail all returns to:
DIPPIN' DAISY'S SWIMWEAR
2250 E 52nd Street.
Vernon, CA 90058
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Orders shipped internationally must pay for all return shipping costs and handling fees. Original shipping fees are nonrefundable. International orders returned to us will be given a refund for the merchandise but not for duties, taxes or tariffs.